A Kitchen Must-Have! Made with Anti-Rusting, Ruthlessly Sharp Black Oxide Steel Blade
The Osaka Korouchi 9-Inch Chef Knife is a heavyweight, super-sharp chef's knife that's ideal for everything from slicing bread and dicing onions to peeling potatoes and chopping meat. Its black-oxide blade is double beveled and hand-sharpened using the traditional Japanese Honbazuke method—the blade is first polished and then sharpened in three stages. This ensures an incredibly durable knife that will resist rusting and maintain its edge for years to come.
The handle is made of black gold foil and wrapped in blue & gold foil. The result is an elegant and comfortable grip that helps you get more done without getting tired, making this knife an essential addition to any kitchen.
- Lightweight, double bevel edge. Can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (chef's knife)
- Versatile. Rock & chop; suits all cutting styles
- Style. Features a Black Oxide steel
- Precision-forged blades. With an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core
- 60±1 HRC. For unrivalled performance & incredible edge-retention
- 3-layer steel-10Cr18MoV core. Provides exceptional strength, durability & stain resistance
- Ruthlessly sharp, scalpel-like edge. Hand-finished to a mirror-polish within a staggering 15° degree angle, using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method
- Nitrogen-cooled. For enhanced hardness, flexibility & corrosion resistance
- Precisely tapered blade. Minimizes surface resistance for a buttery smooth cutting motion
- Perfectly-engineered balance. Gently encourages a comfortable & proper pinch grip
- Meticulously-constructed, ultra-premium black gold foil inlay handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability
- Ergonomic handle shape. For superior hand control, agility & comfort
NOTE: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Material: 10Cr18MoV Core steel, 3 layers of steel, black gold foil inlay handle
- Blade: Black Oxide Steel
- Double bevel hand
- Hardness: 60±1 HRC
- Sharpness: 15° degree angle
- Perfectly-engineered balance
- Military-grade strength
- Lifelong durability
- Ryori™ Osaka Korouchi 9" Chef Knife
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Feb 16 - Mar 1
- All sales final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.